Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Product Wish List

{link}
 In doing research of natural hair care over the past 9 months, I have come across a number of different products that I would absolutely love to try. Since I refuse to pay top dollar for a product only for it to be used on hair that I intend to get rid of anyway (i.e. my relaxed ends), I decided to put off this trial process until I am completely natural. As my BC date grows closer and closer, I can't help but list out the products that I want to try in turn. Below is a list of the top two products in each category that I can't wait to get my hands on.


Shampoo/Cleansers


Oyin  Handmade Grand Poo Bar

I've heard so many good things about this all-natural solid shampoo.  Those that have reviewed rave that it gets their hair clean while keeping it extremely soft. Can't wait to try it out!
Jessicurl Hair Cleansing Cream
This award winning cleansing cream is supposed to be packed with conditioning power comparable to that of a conditioner but also has the ability to get the hair extremely clean.



Co-wash Conditioners

TRESemme Naturals Silicone Free Conditioner
There are two main things that I want in a co-wash conditioner: no silicones and extremely cheap. Although this may not have all of the best ingredients in it, it surely covers those two requirements.

Oyin Handmade Honey Hemp Conditioner
This all-natural alternative is a bit more on the pricier side but is packed with goodies to restore moisture, softness, sheen to your hair. Can't wait to get my hands on a bottle of this stuff!!

Deep Conditioners

JessiCurl Weekly Deep Conditioning Treatment
Hair boards have raved about this product and all the goodness that it does for their hair. Still looking for a good DC, can't wait to give this one a try!

Karen's Body Beautiful Luscious Locks Hair Mask
I have heard so many good things about the KBB line altogether, but the cost has kept me from trying anything as of yet. Once fully natural, one of the first products I wanna try from this brand is her DC.

Moisturizers

Oyin Handmade Hair Dew
If you can't tell by now, I absolutely want to adore the Oyin Handmade line of products. Yet another product that I want to get my hands on from them is their hair dew. Oyin is known for their other juices moisturizers, but I have my eye on their hair dew.

Styling Products

Kinky Curly Curling Custard
Already a fan of Kinky Curly Knot Today, I can't wait to be fully natural so I can try the Curling Custard. Providing both moisture and hold for wash and go's, I hope I really really like this product when I finally get the chance to try it.

Oyin Handmade Shine & Define
I have seen a number of YouTube videos where people have obtain outstanding twist-out and braid-out results while using this product. Can't wait to give it a try!

Other Tools

Huetiful Hair Steamer
This tool has been raved about all over the natural hair community. Providing both moisture and heat, this tool claims to make your DC work 5 times better. Everyone who has tried it absolutely loves it. It's a bit pricey (going for about $130), but I really really REALLY want to use it!

The Tangle Teezer
Although this thing doesn't look like it would be of any assistance with its bristles so close together, everyone that has tried this product says they love it more than they love their Denman brush! Since this product supposedly works on all types of hair (even hair extensions), I wanted to see if this thing would work on transitioning hair so I ordered one. Look out for a product review on it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...