Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Kinky Curly Knot Today Product Review

Kinky Curly Knot Today Leave-In Conditioner has been raved about across many hair boards, many hair blogs, and many YouTube channels. So when I saw a bottle at my local Whole Foods, I couldn't help but give this product a try.

PRICE:  Just likes its shampoo counterpart, this will cost you about $12 a bottle.

PRODUCT CLAIMS:  The bottle states "Knot Today is a creamy, herbal conditioner and detangler designed to smooth the cuticle and remove knots, snarls, and tangles from thick curly textured hair."

INGREDIENTS: Simply put, these ingredients are amazing! It's wholly organic which provides the hair with yummy nutrients and includes the ingredients necessary to do exactly what the packaging says its going to do. This one is already looking like a winner!

MY EXPERIENCE: Love at first try! This product absorbed really well into my hair. It was something like the perfect consistency of a leave-in conditioner. It's thick enough to provide a whole lot of conditioning power to my hair yet thin enough to not weigh my hair down. Just like the bottle stated, this product made my post-shampoo detangling process extremely easy. It cut my detangling time in half! Each time I used this product, I got the exact same results which is awesome!! I even switched it up midway through my experimentation and went back to using my old leave-in. I could definitely tell the difference. This product also gave GREAT definition to my curls. Remember that very small section of hair that I cut to be fully natural? Well this stuff made it curl and coil right on up! I can only imagine what it would do to the rest of my fully natural hair.

FINAL THOUGHTS: I absolutely ADORE this product!! I have momentarily claimed it to be my staple leave-in conditioner. One of the best things about this product is that a little goes a long way, so the bottle lasts for a really long time, which definitely justifies the price of it. Once my current bottle is empty, I will certainly be purchasing it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...