Friday, February 25, 2011

Jane Carter Solution Nourish & Shine Product Review


I have heard so much about the Jane Carter Solution line, so I decided to give a few products a try. The first one that I picked up was Nourish & Shine.

PRICE: This little jar will put you back about $22. (YOWZERS!!!)

PRODUCT CLAIMS: "You have never experienced a product as fabulous as Nourish & Shine! We blend all natural vitamins and essential oils ot create this incredible hair nourisher. It completely melts in your hair and adds amazing shine and never leaves your hair feeling greasy or limp. Nourish & Shine helps reduce  dryness on your scalp and your skin!"

INGREDIENTS: This little baby is packed with some good stuff. Although it does use regular shea butter as its base, the combination of shea butter with mango butter, illippe butter, and essential vitamins and oils for hair gives it a little something something extra.

MY EXPERIENCE: The directions on the bottle say to only use about a pea size amount. I was extremely skeptical that such little product could do all that it claimed to do, but to my amazement it did. When using it to take down my twist-rod sets, it made my hair feel extra soft and it made my look extra shiny. It looked really really healthy. When I used it in the mornings to re-moisturize and refresh my hair, it softened my hair and added some more shine to it. One of the best things about it is that a little goes an extremely long way. I've had this tube for about 3 months now and just look how much I have left! 

Totally worth the $22 in terms of how long the product lasts.

FINAL THOUGHTS: The product definitely did what it said it was going to do. It's a really good product but isn't necessarily my favorite. When the product does run out, I don't think I would necessarily make it a priority to repurchase. It's a good product to have around, but it just isn't one of my staples (well, at least not now anyways...).

FTC Disclaimer: I was not paid for this review. I purchased this product myself. All opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...