Friday, January 7, 2011

Allow Me To Introduce Myself...



Starting a blog has been on my mind for a while, so in keeping with my theme of trying/starting new things in 2011, I decided to buckle down and just do it already. I am using this blog as an outlet for two things that have become obsessions of mine: 1) rocking my natural hair, and 2) conversing about the random things in life that make me stop and think. I hope that you will be able to learn from my Kinky Curly tales and that you will be entertained by my Quirky view of the world. So friend me, bookmark me, and enjoy!


{Side Note:} No, I am not Erykah Badu, and yes, this picture has absolutely nothing to do with this post...but she is GORGEOUS isn't she??

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...